Saturday, March 3, 2012

Simplifying the Blog! AGAIN!


Hey guys! I know I wrote a blog post explaining my simplifications to this blog, but I have made it even simpler!

The only reason I'm doing this is because I've been watching my page views and several kinds of posts. From what I have analyzed, posts like ads and match ups get fewer views that others. I think because there are like hundreds of other blogs doing the same thing so the views are spread out to other site as well.
Long story short, here are the things you'll see on the blog:


• Video Hauls and their Breakdowns
• Clearance Scavenger Hunt
• Magic Coupon Machine Print Outs
• deals that are AWESOME!

This is what I will not post about anymore:


• deal match ups for all three stores plus target
• store ads
• Sunday paper preview


Thnx for holding on to this very long blog post but just wanted to clear things up and make everything simpler to my viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment