Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Letter from Me to You

Hey guys! I'm so proud of what i accomplished. With all the FREE items I've been getting. However, I never find time to post anything due to my education and lack of free time! When i was on break, i was posting awesome deals willy nilly! However now i barely have anytime on my hands. That is why I've decided to simplify this blog into only the following:
  • Deal match Ups for all 3 drugstores and Target and Walmart
  • Weekly ad Preview
  • Clearance Scavenger Hunt
  • Magic Coupon Printouts
  • Sunday paper Preview
  • Video hauls with Breakdown

    May be if i have time, I'll post unadvertised deals that are worth posting like BIG BIG Moneymakers! But for now till break I'll be on the down low.

    Thanks for all the support!

    Sincerly, The Saving Syco Path

    No comments:

    Post a Comment